Monday, April 25, 2011

Monograms


I heart monograms. I am pretty sure that I could become obsessive with them... I have had my eye on the necklace cutie pie Taylor Swift is wearing, for quite some time. I just can't decide if this is something I should buy myself though, kinda holding out that my cute hubby just might buy it for me one of these days. For now, I will just admire it from afar. By the way Alexis from the Orange County Housewives has a diamond one ;) 

{told ya I lOvE it!}

Another fun monogrammed thing I am eyeing is a new iPhone case~
How cute is this?! There are a million options too. 
By now you are probably wondering where I found these cute things... 
There are a bunch of websites out there that offer them, but I've checked the prices and they are pretty much all the same, so I will just send you to one... www.girlytwirly.com 
I love their site! A precious girlfriend of mine introduced me to it when she purchased a darling barrette for my daughters hair from them. 
{They have monogrammed barrettes too ;)} 
Of course I love having my daughter's stuff monogrammed, so I'll share a couple friends websites that can monogram just about anything...
 www.tickledsewpink.com 
&
www.sewmanyties.blogspot.com 
Both of these businesses are owned by some precious friends of mine and they do fantastic work! 
My daughter's Easter basket by Tickled Sew Pink :)
I have this exact tote with my initials on it from Sew Many Ties :)



Happy Monday Everybody! 
{LsL} 
like my monogram? ;)


1 comment:

  1. That is too funny!!! I have been eyeing(sp?) that same necklace since I saw it on the show and a similar phone cover...just different colors :) We so need those and need to work on the guys so that they will come through on the necklaces;)
    Lara

    ReplyDelete