Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Vintage, Sweet, Romantic....

I have been oohing and awing over two websites that are new to me, in fact I placed orders from both of them this past week and I am excited!!! The first one is
www.modernvintageboutique.com
and the second
is www.shopruche.com
I love clothes, shoes, and accessories that are {Vintage, Sweet and Romantic}
So here are a few samplings of  things I have been crushing on
I love the sweet Ruffles on this dress from Modern Vintage Boutique
$48
{Halter Lilac Ruffle Dress}
I love the yellow and grey colors together, which are so in right now.
I also adore the sweetheart top to this dress.
{Ruche}
$57
psst... it has pockets too!! I love that!
How preciously sweet are these?! I just love the romanticism of them.
I had to have these! Currently they are sold out at {Ruche}, but don't worry they are great about restocking.
$12
LOVE these!
I will be frolicking around in the "Natural" Color
But I do LOVE the pink ones too!
{MVB}
$42
I adore the sweet innocence of this precious necklace from 
{Ruche}
$20
It compliments the sweet hair pins I featured above ;)
What's not to love about this flirty romantic dress?!
I love the pockets, RUFFLES! and the forgivingness of the fit ;)
{MVB}
$38
I love to add a touch of something Nautical to an outfit...
these bangles do it for me and with such sweet colors. 
Both sites carry these, but currently {MVB} has them in stock.
They also come in other colors.
$26 {MVB}
$22 {Ruche}
Aren't these earrings the cutest?! 
I love the color coral!
[these come in turquoise too]
These sweet starfish earrings make me feel like I'm headed to a dinner on the beach with my husband
... ahh, don't I wish! ;)
{MVB}
$17


I hope you are inspired!
{{Happy Shopping!}}










No comments:

Post a Comment